Seth and I just returned from catering a wedding in Los Olivos, California (Central Valley wine country) last week and we have finally gotten all of our last permits needed to open to the public. We are having our soft opening this weekend and will be open to the public on Sunday, if all goes well. I will keep you posted if we have to extend the public opening one day to Monday. Please join us as early as Sunday, August 5 for our first night!
We will be open 7 nights a week:
Sunday- Thursday 4:30 pm to 10 pm
Friday - Saturday 4:30 pm to 11 pm
We have an awesome, unique wine menu, house-infused cocktails and craft beers at our bar.
We plan to stay open as long as you want to join us! Also, we will begin weekend brunch as soon as possible, the earliest will be fall, i.e. late October, beginning November. We will move into lunches, as well.
Within a month, we will have to-go/ pick-up for our burger, salads, apps and a featured sandwich. This will continue to expand with more selection as we are open.
Below is our wine/ food pairing menu that is basically a cool way to eat an appetizer with a little bit of education for your palate and our seasonal menu that will change every several weeks,
We look forward to serving you all and seeing you so very soon!
Thanks again for your support,
Wine and Food Pairings $13
Please select a "themed" wine pairing.
Two 3-oz. wine tastings will accompany two tapas-style dishes.
Additional wine flights with each food pairing $8.
1. Refreshing Roses
· Brut Rosé- Veuve Du Vernay, France, N.V.
watermelon + cucumber gazpacho shot, strawberry, basil
· Rose- Domaine Houchart, Côtes de Provence ‘11
sautéed calamari, cilantro, lime, red onion, jalapeno
2. Crisp and Tangy Whites
· Albariño- Valiñas de Ramón Bilbao, Rias Baixas, Spain ‘11
tangy cabbage + green onion slaw
· Sancerre- Les Belles Vignes, Domaine Fournier, Sancerre, France ’08
fried green tomatoes, citrus aioli
3. Unique Chardonnays
· Burgundy- Les Charmes, Cave de Lugny, Macon-Lugny, France ‘09
tuscan white bean dip with bacon, toasted pita chips
· Chardonnay- Bishop’s Peak, Edna Valley, CA ‘10
creamed grilled corn, garlic, smoked gouda, toasted pita chips
4. France 101
· Pinot Noir- Simonnet-Febvre, Vin de Pays de Méditerranée, France ‘10
fried rosemary scalloped potatoes, mushroom ragout, plum reduction
· Bordeaux- Château Malbat, Bordeaux, France ‘10
blistered zucchini, crispy beet nest, herbed crema
5. The Spaniard’s Choice
· Garnacha- Castillo de Monséran, Cariñena, Spain ‘09
spicy chorizo on bibb lettuce, cranberries + herb vinaigrette
· Tempranillo- Flaco, Madrid, Spain ‘10
reduced blueberry + cranberry preserves, goat cheese, crostini
6. Bold and Boasting Blends
· Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah- Hedges CMS Red, Columbia Valley, WA ‘09
house-made creamy ricotta, grilled zucchini, olive oil, sea salt, cracked pepper
· Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon - Chukker, Margerum, Los Olivos, CA ‘09
smoked grapes, red wine reduction, crostini